To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4 – 6 servings
100 g Honey
60 g Raisins
100 g Sliced grapes
50 ml Apple cider vinegar
1 small Cinnamon stick
260 ml Milk
120 g Butter
100 g Wheat flour
A pinch Salt
½ tsp AJI-NO-MOTO®
200g Parmesan cheese
80g Shredded cheddar cheese
4 big Egg yolks
4 big Egg whites
1. Mix all ingredients for sauce, let it on slow fire until boiling and a bit thicker. Keep aside.
2. To make the muffin, boil milk in a pot on low heat and allow it to simmer for 2 minutes. Let it cool.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter, add in the flour, salt and AJI-NO-MOTO®, mix well.
4. Add the butter mixture to the milk, mix it using a wooden spoon. Keep aside.
5. In another bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff.
6. Add in cheese and the egg yolks into flour mixture. Set aside.
7. Spoon the white egg into flour mixture. Mix it gently.
8. Spoon into muffin tins and bake at 150’C for 15 – 20 minutes.
9. Serve with the sauce.