To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4-6 pax
1 tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper
45 g Butter
½ Onion, diced
1/3 Tomato, seeded and diced
1/3 Red capsicum, diced
¼ Green capsicum, diced
3 Shiitake mushroom, diced
2 ½ tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Crack the egg into a bowl, season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper. Mix well.
2. Heat a pan, add in butter.
3. Stir-fry the onion, tomato, capsicums and shiitake mushroom until fragrant.
4. Lower the heat, add in egg mixture.
5. Stir a bit to create a fluffy texture. Let it cook for a while.
6. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and fold it into a half moon shape. Let it cook.
7. Ready to serve.
Tips: Reduce the cooking time, so that the texture of the centre part of omelette will become soft