360 ml Full cream milk
50 g Sugar
¼ tsp Essence vanilla
A pinch Salt
45 g Flour
15 Pitted cherry
2 sachet Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener
1. Combine milk with half the sugar, essence vanilla and salt, bring to a boil.
2. Whisk the eggs with flour and remaining sugar. Pour the hot milk slowly, stir and strain.
3. Place cherries into mould and pour the mixture over cherries.
4. Bake in a hot water bath, 175’C for 10 minutes or until cooked.
5. Lightly dust with Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener, serve warm.