Candied melon (tong kuah thong)
Five spiced powder
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper
TUMIX® Chicken Stock
Lightly toasted sesame seeds
1. Sieve flour and icing sugar together with baking powder in a large bowl.
2. Blend the candied melon.
3. Add all the ingredients together.
4. Divide the dough into small pieces. Place onto baking mat. Press the
dough thinly. Allow to bake 160‘C for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden.
(Be careful not to burn the biscuits) immediately remove them from the baking mat to cool.
• Cannot press the dough directly to a baking tray.
• Other than a baking mat, you also can use silicone mat and baking paper.