To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4-5 pax
50 g Butter
2 ½ tsp Olive oil
125 g Yellow onion, cut into 1 cm cubes
200 g Chicken thigh, boneless, cut into 1.5 cm cubes
125 g Carrot, cut into 1cm cubes
5 tsp Wheat flour
750 ml Milk
125 ml Cooking cream
100 g Button mushroom in can, sliced
½ tsp TUMIX® Chicken Stock
1 ½ tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper
To taste Salt
1. Method:Heat 25 g of butter and olive oil in a pot.
2. Sauté yellow onion until fragrant.
3. Add in carrot and cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Put the chicken, seared the chicken until half cooked.
5. Add in the rest of the butter and turn the heat to low. Sprinkle flour over the surface and mix until well coated on the chicken and vegetables.
6. Pour milk into the pot and mix well until thicken.
7. Add in cooking cream and button mushroom and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
8. Season with TUMIX® Chicken Stock, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and salt. Mix well.
9. Ready to serve.
Tip: This recipe can be served with three different variants, such as rice, pasta and bread.