To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 5 pax
1 ½ litre Water
2 tsp Salt
2 bulb Spring onion, slice thinly
4 tbsp Mayonnaise
1 ½ tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
10 slice Sandwich bread
50 g Unsalted Butter
5 slice Romaine lettuce
1 Tomato, medium size, slice thinly
1. Boil water with salt. Add in eggs and boil it for 10 minutes. Remove the egg shell and chop the egg.
2. Assemble chopped egg in a bowl. Add in spring onion and mayonnaise.
3. Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Mix well.
4. Spread slices of bread with butter. Heat a pan, toast the bread until crispy.
5. Arrange a slice of romaine lettuce on toasted bread.
6. Spoon egg filling on the lettuce. Next, add tomato slices. Cover with another slice of toasted bread.
7. Ready to serve.