To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4 – 5 pax
2 bowls Water
1 tsp Salt
5 pieces Square tofu
300g Potato starch
1tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper
1tbsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
Enough Cooking oil
- Mix water and salt, add in tofu, soak for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Drain off water and wipe dry with paper towel.
- Cut each bean curd into 4 pcs, keep aside.
- Mix potato starch with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper until evenly combined.
- Coat bean curd with mixed flour.
- Heat the cooking oil and fry until golden brown.
Tips: Garnish with cherry tomatoes and cucumber. Skewer the bean curd with tiny cut vegetables of your choice. Enjoy!!