To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4 – 5 pax
2 tbsp Lemon Juice / Vinegar
2 cups Low Fat Milk
2 Russet Potatoes, cut in wedges
Enough Cooking Oil
Ingredients A: marinating
¾ tsp Salt
3 tbsp TUMIX® Chicken Stock
1 tbsp Dry Mustard
1 tbsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
Ingredients for Coating (C):
2 ½ cups Flour
½ cups Corn flour
¼ tsp Salt
½ tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
1. Mix lemon juice and low fat milk, let stand for 10 minutes to become buttermilk.
2. Mix all the ingredients (A) with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and 2 ½ cups of buttermilk until evenly combined.
3. Marinade the potatoes with mixed ingredients (A) for 20 minutes.
4. Mix all the ingredients (B) with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper until evenly combine.
5. Coat the marinated potatoes with mixed ingredients (B), stir-fry the coated potatoes until crispy.
6. Serve with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
Tips: The purpose of used buttermilk for improves the taste and will not result in dry texture of potatoes.