Serving Suggestion: 4 – 6 servings
¾ cup Cooking oil
4 tbsp Curry meat powder , mixed with some water
250 g Chicken meat
2 tsp Tamarind, mixed with 4 cups of water
½ cup Coconut milk
4 tsp TUMIX® Anchovy Stock
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
6 pcs Fried bean curds / taufu pok, cut half
Ingredients A: finely ground
2 pcs Onion
2 cloves Garlic
1 inch Ginger
1 stalk Lemongrass
6 sprigs Dried chili, seeded and boiled
100 ml Water
Ingredients A: sides
600 g Yellow noodle, blanched and drained
100 g Prawn meat, blanched
100 g Cockle meat, blanched
1 small packet Fish ball, blanched
4 pcs Mustrad, blanched
50 g Bean sprout, blanched
3 pcs Hard-boiled egg, cut half
2 pcs Sliced red chili
30 g Chinese celery, thinly sliced
2 tbsp Fried shallot
1. Heat up oil, sauté ingredient (A) together with curry paste until soft.
2. Put in chicken meat and stir fry until half cooked.
3. Put in tamarind juice and mix well. Add in coconut milk dan let it boil a while.
4. Season with TUMIX® Anchovy Stock , salt and sugar. Lastly, put in the bean curds. Stir well and remove from heat.
5. Place some yellow noodle in a bowl, pour in sauce and garnish with sides. Ready to serve.