To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4-5 pax
Enough Cooking Oil
6 pieces Beef Bacon, cut into small pieces
2 tbsp Butter
12 slices White bread or whole wheat bread
½ cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
½ tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
Enough Spring onion, sliced finely
1. Heat some oil, fry the beef bacon until half cooked. Leave aside.
2. Heat the oven at 150°C and grease the muffin mold with butter.
3. Cut the bread into round shape by knife or round biscuit cutter and then roll 2 slices of breads to become thinner.
4. Put the bread into muffin mold.
5. Put in fried beef bacon and cheddar cheese. Break an egg on the top.
6. Sprinkle AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper on the top of egg.
7. Bake in the oven until the egg whites are cooked (about 10-15 minutes).
8. Remove it from mold and garnish with sliced spring onion.
Tips: Size of the bread in round shape has slightly bigger than the muffin mold in order the bread can be put into the muffin mold.