To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4 – 5 pax
800g (4 – 5 pcs) Kembung fish, cleaned and slashed
1 tsp AJI-NO-MOTO®
Ingredients A: seasoning
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp White pepper powder
½ tsp Salt
Ingredients (Sambal Belacan):
10-12 nos Red bird’s eye chillies
5-6 nos Red chillies
50 g Toasted belacan
1 tbsp Sugar
4-5 Nos Calamansi lime
1. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® on the fish, sprinkle the seasoning ingredients too, mix evenly and marinate for 5 – 10 minutes.
2. Heat up oil and fry fish until golden brown.
3. Serve with sambal belacan.
Tip: Slashing the fish will enhance the crispiness.
1. Pound the red bird’s eye chillies and red chillies.
2. Add in toasted belacan, continue to pound until fine.
3. Add in sugar and calamansi lime juice, mixed well.
4. Ready to serve.