To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4 – 6 servings
500 ml Water
6 g Jelly (Agar-agar)
250 ml Evaporated milk
1 tsp Vanilla essence
14 small packs Pal Sweet® Sweetener
50 g Mixed fruits in can, cut small
50 g Lychee, cut small
50 g Pineapple, cut small
50 g Nata de Coco, cut small
1. Heat up water, add in jelly and bring to boil.
2. When the jelly is fully melted, add in evaporated milk and vanilla essence. Mix thoroughly.
3. Remove from fire, put in Pal-Sweet® Sweetener. Mix well and sieve the jelly mixture.
4. Lay mixed fruits and nata de coco in the jelly mould. Pour the in jelly mixture, let it cool for a while before putting it in the fridge for 3 hours.
5. Remove the pudding from the mould, ready to serve.
Tips: Fresh cut fruits can also be used, up to your liking.