Ingredients: kasturi lime syrup
200 ml Hot water
6 Kasturi lime, squeezed for juice
9-10 sachets Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener or to taste
Ingredients A: jelly
1.2 litres Water
4 stalks Lemon grass, smashed
4 cm (20 g) Ginger, smashed
5 Kaffir lime leaves
2 Pandan leaves, knotted
55 g Soft brown sugar
15 g Instant jelly powder
Ingredients B: garnish
Some Mint leaves
- To prepare kasturi lime syrup, mix hot water with kasturi lime juice and bring to boil for 10 minutes, turn off the fire and add Pal Sweet® Sweetener. Stir well then refrigerate the syrup.
- Combine water, lemon grass, ginger, kaffir lime leaves and pandan leaves in a pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes till the fragrance is obtained.
- Strain the liquid and add sugar and jelly powder. Stir to dissolve properly. Reheat the mixture to a quick boil.
- Pour jelly mixture into a bowl to set. Refrigerate.
- To serve: Scoop up the jelly into broken up pieces and place into a serving cup or bowl. Drizzle over with kasturi lime syrup and garnish with mint leaves.