To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4-6 pax
3 tbsp Cooking oil
7 clove Garlic, chopped
3 cm Ginger, sliced
200 g Beef, thinly sliced
2 cup Water
1 tsp AJI-NO-MOTO®
3 tsp Sweet soy sauce
1 tsp Salt, or to taste
200 g Long bean, cut into 3 cm
80 g Oyster mushroom
80 g Shimeji musroom
80 g White shimeji mushroom
80 g Enoki mushroom
1 tbsp Corn flour, mix with 2 tbsp of water
2-3 bulb Spring onion, thinly sliced
1. Heat the cooking oil.
2. Stir-fry the garlic and ginger.
3. Add in beef slice and stir-fry until half cook.
4. Pour in water and bring to boil.
5. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, sweet soy sauce and salt.
6. Add in all the vegetables and let it soften.
7. Pour in corn flour mixture and stir until thickens.
8. Sprinkle spring onion and ready to serve.
Info: Mushroom will absorb water easily. Washing the mushroom may reduce the taste of mushroom.