Serving Suggestion: 5 pax
250 g Chicken breast
150 g Cherry tomatoes
75 g Japanese cucumber, cut into round slices
75 g Yellow capsicum, sliced lengthwise
75 g Asparagus, cut and blanch
75 g Mixed salad
3 slices White bread, cut into cubes
2 tbsp Olive oil
Ingredients A: salad dressing
6 tbsp Olive oil
4 tbsp Lemon Jus
3 tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
1. Mix all ingredients (A) with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
2. Marinate chicken breast with 2 tbsp of the dressing for 1 hour.
3. Grill the chicken until cooked. Rest the chicken and cut it into strips.
4. To make the croutons, mix the bread with olive oil, toast them in the oven until crunchy.
5. Spoon the dressing into jar. Layered in cherry tomato, Japanese cucumber, yellow capsicum, asparagus, grilled chicken, mixed salad and crouton.
6. Shakes the jar and ready to serve.