To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4-6 pax
3 tbsp Cooking oil
3 Shallot, sliced
3 clove Garlic, sliced
200 g Shrimp, cleaned
2 cup Water
1 tsp AJI-NO-MOTO®
2 tsp Oyster sauce
1 tsp Salt, or to taste
150 g Cauliflower
100 g Carrot, sliced
50 g Baby corn
150 g Broccoli
50 g Snap peas
1 tbsp Corn flour, mixed with 2 tbsp of water
1. Heat cooking oil.
2. Stir-fry shallot and garlic.
3. Add in shrimp and stir-fry for a while.
4. Pour in water and season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, oyster sauce and salt.
5. Add in cauliflower, carrot and baby corn. Bring to boil.
6. Add in broccoli and snap peas and stir until boiling.
7. Add in corn flour mixture and stir until thickens.
8. When the vegetables are fully cooked, the dish is ready to serve.