To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4 – 5 pax
1 kg Chicken Breast (cut into cube)
4 Egg (whisked)
1 cup Unsalted Butter
Enough Cooking Oil (for frying)
Ingredients A: for marinating
4 cloves Garlic (blended)
1 tsp AJI-NO-MOTO®
1½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Paprika
Ingredient B: for coating
5 cups Corn Flakes, blended
1 cup Wheat Flour
1 cup Corn Flour
½ tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper
1. Marinate chicken with ingredients (A) for 30 minutes.
2. Mix ingredients (B) in another container, add in marinated chicken and mix well.
4. Add in the chicken into the egg and mix well.
5. Coat the chicken with ingredients B evenly again.
6. Heat up oil and butter.
7. Fried the chicken until golden brown.