TUMIX® Chicken Stock
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, to taste
Lettuce, cut into
Sardine, in chilli oil
Black olive, sliced
1. Bring water, quinoa and TUMIX® Chicken Stock to boil over medium heat and then turn heat down to a gentle simmer.
2. Cook until all water is absorbed and quinoa is fluffy, about 10 -12 minutes. Let it cool.
3. Mix well shallot, vinegar, parsley, olive oil, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and salt.
4. Check for consistency and seasoning.
5. If too thick add a little more water or vinegar.
6. Toss lettuce and tomato with dressing.
7. Debone sardine and break pieces into the salad with black olive.