25 g Dried vegetarian shark fin
70 g Cooked crabmeat
1.3 litre Water
75 g Chicken meat, shredded finely
20 g Mini dried scallops, soaked to soften
3 Dried mushrooms, soaked and finely shredded
1 tsp Sesame oil
1½ tbsp TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning
½ tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper
½ tsp Salt
A pinch of Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener
50 g Potato starch*
15 g Cornflour*
* Mixed with 5 – 6 tbsp water to a paste
2 – 3 tbsp Black vinegar
Some Beansprouts, both ends picked
- Stock preparation: Heat 1 tsp sesame oil in a pot. Sauté chicken meat, dried scallops and mushrooms for a while. Pour in water and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Rinse dried vegetarian shark fin in water. Drain then put aside. Pour hot water over and steep for 2 – 3 minutes. Drain off hot water and leave aside.
- Add seasonings into the soup stock. Stir to mix well.
- Put in crabmeat and shark fin. Add thickening, stir well until soup is thick.
- Add a few more drops of sesame oil. Dish out and serve soup hot with garnishing and sauce.