To watch the cooking video, please click here
¼ cup Oil
½ big White onion, cubed
½ medium Red capsicum, cubed
½ medium Green capsicum, cubed
1 Tomato, cubed
½ can Canned chopped tomatoes
½ tbsp Tomato puree
To taste AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
2 tbsp SERI-AJI® Masak Merah Seasoning
70 g Sliced button mushrooms
1 tsp Chilli flakes
To taste Salt
1 tbsp Sugar (optional)
50 g Grated cheddar cheese
Some Coriander leaves
1. Heat oil in a wok, sauté white onions until transparent.
2. Add in capsicums, tomato, canned tomatoes and tomato puree. Fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, SERI-AJI® Masak Merah Seasoning, and button mushrooms, stir well.
4. Add in the chilli flakes and water. Taste for salt and sugar.
5. Break the eggs one by one into the wok. Let it over the lower heat.
6. Sprinkle the cheese on top, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the eggs are set.
7. Gently dish out in a bowl and garnish with the coriander leaves.