|Glutinous rice flour
Pal Sweet® Sweetener
1. Mix glutinous rice flour and water, knead to form a dough.
2. Mix wheat starch with hot water.
3. Mix glutinous rice dough and wheat starch dough with shortening, knead to form smooth dough.
4. Divide lotus paste into 10 g per portion, shape into round balls.
5. Separate dough into 25 g per portion, then wrap in lotus paste.
6. Boil glutinous balls in a pot of boiling water until afloat, dish out, drain and then coat with desisted coconut and Pal Sweet® Sweetener.
7. Place in paper cups, garnish with green and red cherry.