To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4-6 pax
1 cup Cooking oil
1 Egg tofu, sliced
45 g Shallot, sliced
10 g Garlic, sliced
1 tbsp Chili paste
2 Bird’s eye chili, smashed
200 g Chicken meat, thinly sliced
2 cup Water
½ tsp Lime juice
1 tsp AJI-NO-MOTO®
1 ½ tsp Salt, or to taste
60 g Carrot, cut lengthwise
50 g Baby corn
200 g Chinese cabbage
150 g Mustard green
1 tbsp Corn flour, mix with 2 tbsp of water
1. Heat the cooking oil.
2. Fry egg tofu until golden yellow on the outside. Set aside.
3. Leave about 3 tbsp of cooking oil in the wok, stir-fry the shallot, garlic, chili paste and bird’s eye chilli.
4. Add in chicken meat, and stir-fry until cooked.
5. Pour in water and lime juice, bring to boil. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
6. Add in carrot and baby corn. Let it soften.
7. Add in Chinese cabbage and mustard green and let it boil for a while.
8. Pour in corn flour mixture and water, stir until it thickens.
9. Add in fried egg tofu and ready to serve.