To watch the cooking video, please click here
Serving Suggestion: 4-5 pax
2 tbsp Cooking Oil
1 tsp Ginger, minced
3 cloves Garlic, minced
¼ Holland Onion, sliced
200 g Shimeji Mushroom
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Sesame oil
½ tsp Sugar
1 tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper
1 stalk Spring onion, sliced in 2 cm
2 tsp Sesame seed, fry without oil
1. Heat the cooking oil, sauté ginger and garlic.
2. Add in Holland onion and stir-fry for a while.
3. Add in Shimeji mushroom and stir-fry until fragrant and soft.
4. Pour in the oyster sauce and sesame oil.
5. Add in the sugar and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper.
6. Remove from heat, garnish with spring onion and sesame seed.
Tips: Avoid to overcook the Shimeji mushrooms because it will eliminate the sweetness and become over soft.