TUMIX® Chicken Stock
Ingredient A: soya sauce sambal
|Bird’s eye chilli
Sweet soy sauce
Ingredient B: accompaniment
|Rice vermicelli, boiled and strained
Bean sprout, blanched
Spring onion, chopped
1. Heat oil in a work, sauté cinnamon, star anise, cardamom and cloves.
2. Add in shallot, garlic and ginger, stir until fragrant.
3. Put in soup spices and cook until the oil separates.
4. Add in water and chicken meat. Bring to boil.
5. Season with TUMIX® Chicken Stock.
6. Once the chicken meat is cooked, remove and shred it.
7. Blend all ingredient (A) finely to make soy sauce sambal. Set aside.
8. Place a portion of rice vermicelli, accompaniment including shredded chicken and soup into a bowl. Serve with soy sauce sambal.