Vegetarian prawn, diced
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
Fried beancurd /”Tofu pok”
Vegetarian cheese, cut into smaller pieces
1. Boil potato with skin until cooked, peeled and diced.
2. Heat oil, sauté diced potato, mixed vegetables and vegetarian prawn until fragrant.
3. Add in AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, stir well. Keep aside.
4. Cut bean curd, then scope out the flesh.
5. Stuff filling into bean curd, cover with cheese.
6. Preheat oven at 1600C, bake them for 8-10 minutes until cheese melted. Serve hot.