SERI-AJI® Multipurpose Seasoning
Shell snack mould
1. Combine plain flour and SERI-AJI® Multipurpose Seasoning, mix thoroughly.
2. Put in butter and stir well.
3. Add in egg and mix well.
4. Pour in coconut milk and water, knead to form a dough.
5. Take a small pinch of dough, shape into ball. Press it on the mould. Roll it. Repeat until done.
6. Heat up oil. Under low heat, fry curry leaves together with doh rolls until golden brown.
7. Set aside to cool, then sprinkle cheese powder on top. Mix well evenly. Ready to serve.