|300 g||Wheat flour|
|80 g||Icing sugar|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|100 g||Candied melon (tong kuah thong)|
|½ tsp||Five spiced powder|
|110 g||Cooking oil|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|80 g||Lightly toasted sesame seeds|
- Sieve flour and icing sugar together with baking powder in a large bowl.
- Blend the candied melon.
- Add all the ingredients together.
- Divide the dough into small pieces. Place onto baking mat. Press the dough thinly. Allow to bake 160‘C for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden. (Be careful not to burn the biscuits) immediately remove them from the baking mat to cool.
- Cannot press the dough directly to a baking tray.
- Other than a baking mat, you also can use silicone mat and baking paper.