2 – 3 tbsp
|Wild fern shoots (pucuk paku)
Onion, cut into wedges
Red chili, seeded and julienned
Pal Sweet® Sweetener
Ingredients A: blend well
3 – 4
Bird’s eye chilies
Onion, coarsely chopped
Water or just enough
Ingredients B: seasoning
A dash of
100 – 125 ml
|TUMIX® Anchovy Stock
AJI SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
AJI SHIO® Flavoured Pepper
1. Pluck the top part of wild fern shoots and discard the hard stalks. Wash thoroughly.
2. Heat 2 – 3 tbsp oil in a heated wok, add in blended ingredients (A). Keep frying until fragrant.
3. Add in prawns and stir-fry well.
4. Add in wild fern shoots, toss and fry well to mix.
5. Stir in seasoning (B), onion and red chilli, keep stirring until vegetables are cooked briefly. Turn off the fire.
6. Add in Pal Sweet® Sweetener, stir well and dish out to serve immediately.