1. Heat oil in a wok, sauté the onion until transparent.
2. Add in ginger, garlic and tomato puree, stir well.
3. Add in chicken, TUMIX® Chicken Stock, ½ tsp of AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, water, sugar and chilli powder. Stir well and taste for salt.
4. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add in the boiled egg and thicken with corn flour mixture. Set aside.
6. Mix all together ingredients (A) and whisk.
7. Heat up a non-stick pan with a bit of oil. Fry the whisked eggs into a thin omelette.
8. Spoon in the chicken filling in the centre of the omelette and wrap into a square. Serve.