|1kg||Boneless chicken – whole leg|
|1 Tbsp||Cooking Oil|
|½ Tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|1 Tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 Tbsp||Light soya sauce|
|¼ Tsp||Thick soya sauce|
- Wash and drain dry chicken
- In a bowl, mix all the seasoning
- Put in the chicken and let it season for 2 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Heat frying pan, when hot pour in the marinated chicken.
- Cover and is simmer over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove gravy from the pan and set aside.
- Add cooking oil in pan and pan fry the chicken till it turns golden brown.
- Pour the extra gravy on the chicken and serve it hot.
Tip: If you don’t want to cook the chicken in the pan, you can use the grill to cook.