Ingredients: kasturi lime syrup
|200 ml||Hot water|
|6||Kasturi lime, squeezed for juice|
|9-10 sachets||Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener or to taste|
Ingredients A: jelly
|4 stalks||Lemon grass, smashed|
|4 cm (20 g)||Ginger, smashed|
|5||Kaffir lime leaves|
|2||Pandan leaves, knotted|
|55 g||Soft brown sugar|
|15 g||Instant jelly powder|
Ingredients B: garnish
- To prepare kasturi lime syrup, mix hot water with kasturi lime juice and bring to boil for 10 minutes, turn off the fire and add Pal Sweet® Sweetener. Stir well then refrigerate the syrup.
- Combine water, lemon grass, ginger, kaffir lime leaves and pandan leaves in a pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes till the fragrance is obtained.
- Strain the liquid and add sugar and jelly powder. Stir to dissolve properly. Reheat the mixture to a quick boil.
- Pour jelly mixture into a bowl to set. Refrigerate.
- To serve: Scoop up the jelly into broken up pieces and place into a serving cup or bowl. Drizzle over with kasturi lime syrup and garnish with mint leaves.