|3 tbsp||Olive oil|
|200 g||Gourmet mushrooms|
|200 g||Shiitake mushrooms, sliced|
|200 g||Oyster mushrooms, stems removed|
|1 no||Medium onion, chopped|
|2 no||Garlic cloves, chopped|
|2 tsp||SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning|
|2 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning (mixed with 1 cup of hot water)|
|½ cup/125 ml||Whipping cream|
|1 tsp||Thyme, chopped|
|20 pcs||Ready made puff pastry|
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat.
- When the pan is hot, add enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until the liquid is released and they are golden yellow, about 5 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic, sauté about 3 more minutes until the onion softens.
- Season with SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning.
- Carefully add 1 cup TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning mixture and cream. Cook until it reduces by ¾.
- Add chopped thyme. Turn off the fire. Let it cool for a while.
- Put the mushroom into puff pastry and serve.
- Thyme can be changed to Chinese celery or coriander leaves.