Serving Suggestion: 4-5 pax
To watch the cooking video, please click here
Ingredients: Coconut Rice and Condiments
|550 g||Rice grain|
|200 ml||Coconut milk|
|2 pieces||Pandan leaf, knotted|
|100 g||Cucumber, sliced|
|3||Egg, hardboiled and halve|
|50 g||Anchovy, fried|
|50 g||Peanuts, fried|
- Put in rice grain, water, salt, coconut milk, pandan leaves and AJI-NO-MOTO® into a rice cooker and let it cook.
|1 tbsp||Tamarind paste|
|300 ml||Hot water|
Ingredient A: blended finely (Sambal)
|¾ cup||Cooking oil|
|40 g||Dried chili, cut, remove seed, boiled.|
|5 g||Shrimp paste|
- Heat a pan and sauté ingredient (A) until oil rises to the top.
- Pour in tamarind paste and hot water mixture, stir well.
- Add in AJI-NO-MOTO®, sugar and salt.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add in sliced shallots and cook until they soften.
- Serve cooked rice together with sambal, hardboiled egg, cucumber, peanut and anchovy.