Potato Meat Patties
Serving suggestion: 4-6 pax
|200 g||Potato, sliced thin and fried|
|80 g||Minced beef meat, boiled|
|1 sprig||Spring onion, chopped|
|1 sprig||Coriander leaf, chopped|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|2 tbsp||Fried shallots|
|¼ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
- Mash the potatoes until fine.
- Add in minced beef meat, spring onion and coriander leaf. Mix thoroughly.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Mix well.
- Scoop some mixture, shape into ball and flatten it. Repeat until done.
- Heat up oil.
- Beat the eggs together with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Dip potato patties into egg mixture.
- Deep fry until crispy.