Serving suggestion: 8-10 pax
Ingredients A: yam balls
|300 g||Tapioca flour|
|1 1/2 tsp||Salt|
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
Ingredient B: stir-fry
|30 g||Dried Shitake Mushrooms|
|250 g||Mince chicken|
|10 g||Shredded cuttlefish|
|20 g||Black fungus|
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|50 g||Dried shrimp|
|1/4 tsp||Dark soy sauce|
|1/4 tbsp||Fish sauce|
|1 1/2 tsp||TUMIX® Anchovy Stock|
- Steam the yam for 30 minutes or until soft. Mash cooked yam and mix with 1 tsp of salt and 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add in the tapioca flour little by little and mix well until form a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough into small balls and press in the middle to make indent by using finger.
- Bring water to boil, season with remaining ½ tsp of salt and 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Drop the balls in boiling water and boil until it floats.
- Drain and mix with some oil.
- In a wok, heat the cooking oil. Fry the cuttlefish and dried shrimp until crispy and remove from wok.
- Add in shallot and garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms and fungus. Mix well.
- Add mince chicken and stir until cooked.
- Add in leek and mix well.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper, TUMIX® Anchovy Stock, fish sauce and dark soy sauce.
- Pour in water and simmer. Add in yam ball, fried cuttlefish and dried shrimp. Cook until dry.
- Ready to serve.
Tips: You can prepare the yam balls in advance and keep it in freezer for later use.