Traditional Malay kuih that are fluffy and fragrant. Delicious eaten with a hot drink or eaten alone.
|100 g||Seri-Aji® Banana Fritter Flour 150 g|
|100 g||Icing sugar|
|½ tsp||Baking powder|
- Prepare a bahulu mould and grease it with oil. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs until fluffy and add the icing sugar. Beat again until the mixture is thick and fluffy.
- Add Seri-Aji® Banana Fritter Flour 150 g and baking powder. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C with the bahulu mould.
- Take out the bahulu mould and pour the bahulu batter and bake for 5 minutes.
- Ready to be served.
Make sure the bahulu mould is hot enough before pouring the bahulu batter so that the bahulu does not stick to the mould after baking.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Banana Fritter Flour