Baked Cheese Muffin Souffle
Product Used for the Recipe
Baked Cheese Muffin Souffle is delicious to eat hot or cold. Its preparation is easy and quick.
Serving Suggestion: 4 – 6 servings
|100 g||Sliced grapes|
|50 ml||Apple cider vinegar|
|1 small||Cinnamon stick|
|100 g||Wheat flour|
|80g||Shredded cheddar cheese|
|4 big||Egg yolks|
|4 big||Egg whites|
1. Mix all ingredients for sauce, let it on slow fire until boiling and a bit thicker. Keep aside.
2. To make the muffin, boil milk in a pot on low heat and allow it to simmer for 2 minutes. Let it cool.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter, add in the flour, salt and AJI-NO-MOTO®, mix well.
4. Add the butter mixture to the milk, mix it using a wooden spoon. Keep aside.
5. In another bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff.
6. Add in cheese and the egg yolks into flour mixture. Set aside.
7. Spoon the white egg into flour mixture. Mix it gently.
8. Spoon into muffin tins and bake at 150’C for 15 – 20 minutes.
9. Serve with the sauce.