Baked Cheesy Macaroni
Watch The Cooking Video
|1 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|100 g||Yellow onion, diced|
|3 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|100 g||Chicken meat, diced|
|100 g||Carrot, diced|
|5||Button mushroom, diced|
|3 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|¼ tsp||Italian herbs|
|2 tbsp||Wheat flour|
|1 cup||Cooking cream|
|250 g||Mozzarella cheese, grated|
- Boil water, season with salt and cooking oil.
- Add in macaroni and boil until cooked, drain and set aside.
- Melt butter, stir-fry onion and garlic until slightly brown.
- Add in chicken meat, seared the chicken until slightly brown.
- Add in carrot and button mushroom, stir until slightly cook.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and Italian herbs.
- Add in wheat flour and stir until well combined.
- Add water, cooking cream and half of mozzarella cheese. Let it simmer until slightly thicken.
- Add in cooked macaroni and mix well.
- Topping with remaining half of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake it for about 15 min in 180°c oven.
- Remove from oven and ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper Recipes