Meat Burger recipe is really fun to try. Certainly healthier and easier to prepare. No more buying it outside!
Serving Suggestion: 4 – 5 pax
To watch the cooking video, please click here
|500 g||Minced beef|
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|2 tbsp||Worcester sauce / Brown sauce|
|3 tbsp||Wheat flour|
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1½ tbsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|6||Burger buns, cut into 2 sections|
- Put all the ingredients (A) and into a bowl, mix evenly and marinate for a while.
- Shape it into an appropriate sized patty.
- Dip the patties with tapioca starch before frying.
- Heat the frying pan and fry patties until cooked through. Keep aside.
- Spread butter on burger buns, put on the pan until the bottom slightly brown.
- Prepare the buns, ingredients (B) and patties, sprinkle some AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper on the patties, cover with a piece of buns. Serve.