Serving Suggestion: 4 – 6 servings
|¼ cup||Dark soy sauce|
|5 pcs||Shallot, thinly sliced|
|1 tsp||Tamarind, mixed with 200ml of water|
|500 ml||Cooking oil|
|10 sprigs||Dried chilli, seeded and boiled|
|2 ½ pcs||Onion|
1. Boil the meat until tender.
2. Sliced thin and minced.
3. Marinate the meat with half portion of dark soy sauce.
4. Heat up oil, fry onion until golden brown and set aside.
5. Use the same oil, stir fry the meat and set aside.
6. Leave about ½ cup of oil and stir fry ingredient (A) until fragrant.
7. Put in tamarind mixture, the remaining dark soy sauce and mix thoroughly.
8. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®.
9. Put in the meat and fried onion, stir well.
10. Ready to serve.
1. For tender meat, slice against the grain.
2. Sautéing using the same oil makes the dish more fragrant, tasty and less wastage.