1. Cut all the vegetables (A) into small pieces.
2. Steam beetroot and potato around 20 minutes or until soften.
3. Heat oil in a wok, add in cabbage and celery, stirfry until fragrant, dish out.
4. Put steamed beetroot, potato, stir-fried cabbage and celery into a blender, blend with water to form puree.
5. Return to the wok, boil with button mushroom and milk.
6. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper, let it boil and then turn off the heat.
7. Sprinkle parsley and serve.