|750g||Chicken, cut to pieces|
|6 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|3 tsp||Sweet soy sauce|
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|4 cloves||Garlic, sliced|
|2||Onion, thick sliced|
|1 ½ cups||Water|
|1 tbsp||Corn starch, mix with some water|
|2 stalk s||Spring onion, sliced|
- Marinate chicken with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and sweet soy sauce.
- Heat the oil, fry the chicken until slightly brown.
- Add in garlic and onion.
- Pour in carrot and water. Simmer for a while.
- When the chicken already cooked, add in corn starch mixture. Mix well.
- Add in spring onion. Stir for a while and ready to serve.