A popular dish at all times, relish the finely marinated chicken wings in the appetising black pepper taste, enhanced with savoury kerabu dressing. AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper makes the best Black Pepper Chicken Wings in town easily available to bring on dining satisfaction.
- Clean chicken wings with running water before marinating with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, egg and corn flour for 5 mins.
- Fry chicken wings until golden brown.
- Fry white sesame seeds without oil for a few seconds to improve the aroma.
- To prepare the sauce, combine sweet and sour Thai chilli sauce, salt, AJI-NO-MOTO®, garlic and plain water. Cook and turn off the heat, sprinkle in Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener.
- Slice finely Zucchini, onion, carrot and lemon zest to make Kerabu.
- Mix the sliced ingredients with the viscous cooked sauce.
Arrange the chicken wings and Kerabu on a plate, garnish and serve.