|500 g||Beef tenderloin, cut into 2 cm cubes|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning|
|2 tbsp||Tamarind juice (from 1 tsp tamarind paste or asam jawa)|
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|500 ml||Coconut milk* (1 coconut)|
|2 tbsp||Tomato puree|
|2 tbsp||Shredded coconut (kerisik)|
|Some||AJI-NO-MOTO® to taste|
|1 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|1 packet||Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener|
- Season beef with SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning and tamarind juice for 2 hours.
- Heat oil, saute blended ingredients until the formation of an oil layer on surface.
- Put in beef and stir to combine. When the beef is quite dry, pour in coconut milk.
- Stir once in a while until the dish comes to a boil. Lower the heat, cook till the sauce reduces by half and the beef is cooked through (add a little bit of water if the beef is still not fully cooked).
- Mix in tomato puree, shredded coconut, AJI-NO-MOTO® dan TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning.
- Stir until the sauce thickens, remove from heat and sprinkle in Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener.
*200 ml coconut milk in packet + 300 ml water