Product Used for the Recipe
|5-6 pcs||Digestive biscuit, blended coarsely|
|½ cup||Evaporated milk|
|½ cup||Condensed milk|
|250 g||Cream cheese, let it soften|
|3-4 tbsp||Blueberry pie fillings|
|2-3 packets||Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener|
1. Beat cream cheese until soft.
2. Add in evaporated milk, condensed milk and Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener.
3. Beat until well-combined.
4. Put a layer of biscuit in a bowl. Take out some cream cheese, spread it on top of the biscuit.
5. Spread some blueberry pie fillings on the cream cheese.
6. Spread and flatten some biscuit, followed by cream cheese, blueberry pie fillings and biscuit.
7. Garnish with cream cheese on top.