|500 g||Chicken, chopped|
|3||Dried mushrooms, soaked and halved|
|60 g||Carrot, cut into desired shapes|
|80 g||Cauliflower, cut into florets|
|3||Shallots - peeled|
|2 cloves||Garlic - peeled|
|1 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1 stalk||Spring onion, cut into sections|
|½ tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|A dash of||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|1 tsp||Light soy sauce|
|A dash of||Salt|
- Soak chestnuts overnight in the refrigerator. Clean and boil in water for at least 20 minutes to soften.
- Marinate chicken with seasoning (A) for about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil and fry shallots, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add marinated chicken, mushrooms and seasoning (B). Fry briefly.
- Pour in water and add spring onion. Braise for 20 minutes.
- Add carrot, chestnuts and cauliflower. Allow to simmer for 10 – 15 minutes or until chicken meat is tender and gravy is reduced.