Savour authentic cuisine from the orient. For those who crave for braised chicken, you have to try this irresistible dish at home. Preparing the dish can be so easy with TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning.
|500 g||Chicken, chopped|
|3||Dried mushrooms, soaked and halved|
|60 g||Carrot, cut into desired shapes|
|80 g||Cauliflower, cut into florets|
|3||Shallots - peeled|
|2 cloves||Garlic - peeled|
|1 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1 stalk||Spring onion, cut into sections|
|½ tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|A dash of||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|1 tsp||Light soy sauce|
|A dash of||Salt|
- Soak chestnuts overnight in the refrigerator. Clean and boil in water for at least 20 minutes to soften.
- Marinate chicken with seasoning (A) for about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil and fry shallots, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add marinated chicken, mushrooms and seasoning (B). Fry briefly.
- Pour in water and add spring onion. Braise for 20 minutes.
- Add carrot, chestnuts and cauliflower. Allow to simmer for 10 – 15 minutes or until chicken meat is tender and gravy is reduced.