Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Compatibility of ingredients in Fried Butter Prawn recipe arouses a delicious aroma. You will definitely not be tired of cooking this shrimp recipe
|6 no.||Egg yolk|
|½ tsp||Ground white pepper|
|200 gm||Cooking oil|
|24 pieces||Medium-sized shrimps (cleaned)|
|1¼ tsp||Table salt|
|1 tsp /adequate||White pepper|
|1.5 L||Cooking oil (for frying)|
|10 nos||Shallots (finely ground)|
|4 nos||Garlic (finely ground)|
|1 stalk||Lemongrass (finely chopped)|
|10 nos||Hot chillies (cili padi) (finely sliced)|
|6 stalks||Curry leaves|
|A bit||Butter (for sauté)|
|1 cup||Evaporated milk|
|A pinch||Salt and white pepper|
|2½ tsp||AJI-NO-MOTO® (for frying)|
1. Heat the pan over medium heat, pour in the oil and butter/margarine. Mix oil and butter, stir quickly with a ladle in a clockwise direction.
2. Beat the egg yolks lightly with AJI-NO-MOTO® and ground white pepper.
3. Slowly pour the beaten egg yolks into the hot oil.
4. Don’t stop stirring the oil and butter in order the eggs to turn into golden thin threads. Put it on a flat filter to drain the oil.
5. Marinate shrimps with salt, white pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
6. Heat oil in pan.
7. Briefly sauté the shrimps and avoid shrinking them.
8. Remove the frying oil from pan.
9. In the pan, heat a little butter. Sauté shallots, garlics, hot chillies, curry leaves and lemongrass until crisp and fragrant.
10. Pour in the evaporated milk and as soon as it starts to boil.
11. Put in the shrimps sautéed with salt, white pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
12. Stir well. Put on a wide plate.
13. Sprinkle the egg nest on the shrimps. Serve warm.