Product Used for the Recipe
Delicious and easy recipe to try. Fragrance stir-fry curry leaves definitely arouses your appetite You will definetely not bored with this Butter Mushroom dish.
|150 g||Eryngii mushrooms|
|4||Egg yolks, lightly beaten|
|3||Bird’s eye chilies, chopped|
|3||Dried chilies, cut into sections|
|3 stalks||Curry leaves|
|100 g||Butter, at room temperature|
Ingredients A: batter
|150 g||Plain flour|
|20 g||Potato flour|
|30 g||Rice flour|
|15 g||Baking powder|
|¼ tsp||Bicarbonate of soda|
|½ tsp||SERI-AJI® All Purpose Seasoning for Deep Frying|
|Enough||Water to make a runny batter|
Ingredients B: seasonings
|½ tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|¼ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
1. Cut eryngii mushrooms into thick pieces.
2. Mix batter ingredients (A) well in a mixing bowl and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
3. Heat enough oil in a wok. Coat mushroom pieces with batter (A) and deep-fry until golden and crispy. Dish out and put aside.
4. Melt butter in a clean wok over medium low heat. Pour in egg yolks; allow to drip into the wok. Stir briskly while pouring until it forms bubbles. Pour this into a metal strainer to filter the oil.
5. In another clean wok add 1 tbsp oil. Fry bird’s eye chillies, dried chillies and curry leaves until aromatic.
6. Add seasonings (B) and put back the crispy mushrooms and egg shreds. Toss to combine over high heat briskly until well combined.