|2 cups||Basmati rice, washed|
|1½ big||Carrot, grated roughly|
|1 big||Onion, sliced|
|2||Tomato, cut into small cubes|
|1 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
Chicken and marinade ingredients:
|½ bird||Chicken, cut into 6 pieces|
|5 pips||Garlic, ground finely|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|½ tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
Ingredients A: ground finely
|½ tsp||White pepper seeds|
|2 tsp||Cumin seeds|
|1 bunch||Coriander leaf (cut into ½)|
|25 g||Fried onion for garnishing|
- Marinate chicken pieces with ground garlic, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning for 2 hours.
- Mix the washed rice with the grated carrots.
- Heat ghee in a rice cooker, add in cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, pandan leaf and sliced onion. Fry until onion turns brown.
- Add the chicken pieces, tomato and ingredients (A), stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add water and TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning to taste, cook until the rice is cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and fried onions.