Chapati with Stir Fried Coconut Cabbage
Chapati is an unleavened flatbread originating from the Indian. It is made from the special whole-wheat flour known as atta flour. This simple dish is best when served with the delicious and nutritious Stir Fried Coconut Cabbage. Chapati can be vegetarians friendly if you change the ingredient from ghee to coconut oil.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|140 g||Atta flour|
|140 g||Plain flour|
|180 ml||Warm water|
|2 tsp||Olive oil|
Ingredients: Stir Fried Coconut Cabbage
|2 sprigs||Curry leaf|
|1/2 tsp||Fennel seeds|
|1||Dry chili, cut small|
|1 tsp||Chopped ginger|
|1 tbsp||Chopped onions|
|1||Green chilli, chopped|
|300 g||Cabbage, chopped|
|1/2 tsp||SERI-AJI® Deep Fried Seasoning|
|1/4 cup||Grated coconut|
- Mix all ingredients, knead until it becomes a soft dough.
- Let it rest for 15-20 minutes. Divide into 10 portions.
- Make a ball shape and roll flat. Don’t be too thin.
- Cook on desired pan until brown spots appear on both sides.
Method: Stir Fried Coconut Cabbage
- Heat ghee, saute curry leaves, fennel seeds and dry chili.
- Add in ginger, onions and green chili. Mix well.
- Add in chopped cabbage and SERI-AJI®, cook covered for a few minutes.
- Toss in grated coconut and season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 27% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.